Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bigfoot Screams

A couple of people are walking in the woods one day. One is an experienced researcher and the other is not. A scream is heard in the area. "Grrraaahhheeeiiii!" "Zak, did you hear that? What in the world WAS that?" Zak turns to him with a knowing smile and says, "that my good buddy, was a Bigfoot scream! I've heard recordings of them before on the internet." "Great Zak, but I'm outta here! See you back at the car."

Like Zak, I've heard a good many recordings on the internet too. I think they are real because I hear some Forest Rangers on the Bigfoot shows on T.V. say they don't have a clue to what is making the scream.

Researchers go out in the woods armed with all kinds of recorders. Some of this equipment is probibly way out of my price range. However, they all do what they're supposed to do. Just some better than others. They record or try to record Bigfoot screams. My problem is, I don't see what they are screaming about. I mean, are they screaming out "Zak, take your good buddy and get off my land!" Or are they communicating with another of their kind, "Lounga, be careful, they's a couple more of 'em here today!" It would be nice if we knew whether it was directed at us or their friends and family.

The other day while out driving, I heard another driver scream at me, "Hey you idiot, what the ****'s the matter with you, you ********!" All I did was turn right with my turn signal saying left. I see other people doing that all the time. I figured I could do it once in a while. However, the other driver didn't bother me a bit. You see, heh, heh, people have been yelling at me all my life. My mother, many bosses, friends and so forth and using about the same phrase as just stated above. In each case, I knew there would be no hurt heading towards my body. Well, my mother would have been the exception.

Now on the other hand, as a kid going to Saturday's theater matinee featuring Tarzan, before he went off to rescue either Boy or Jane from an evil gang of animal poachers, he would let out this blood curdling scream. I took the scream as, "I mean business and I'm definetely gonna put some hurt on somebody's body!" You'd see the lions, tigers and gorillas running for their lives, even though all three were not from the same place. So I guess his scream was pretty loud and terrifying. Anyway, those movies taught me at a young age that whenever you hear a loud and terrifying scream in the woods and you might think it's Bigfoot, then I would assume that it's not directed at his friends or family and my advice is to do as Zaks good buddy said, "I'm outta here and I'll see you back at the car!"

I usually don't sign these blogs because I can always accuse my co-host of writing them.
Okay gang, see you all next weekend.
Comments?, click 'comments'.
Subscribe? Go over to right side of page.

No comments: